Friday, April 6, 2012

And The Journey Begins

Hello Blog World

Today I will begin my journey from being messy to organized. After reading lots of blogs and watching a few HGTV shows. I realized how much I need to become a more organized person, and what perfect time then now.

Since I will be moving very soon, I felt this would be the perfect time to start  new. As of today I will start packing and organizing all the stuff we will take with us to the new house .. (BTW the new house that we havent found yet ...lol) We have to be out our house by August 1st so we are on a mission to find the perfect home.

So my first organizing/packing project will be the garage... Yea I know to big of a job for my first project.  Every place I've read says dont start out to big but I really have no choice because it the place we will  store all our boxes until we move.

Here's a pic of my messy garage .. honestly at least half of it is garbage ...I going to say this project will take me the whole weekend to do.



I will start by sorting everything
Keep, Sell, Donate, & Garbage



Then I will take pics of everything I'm going to sell
Get rid of all the garbage
Bag up all the donations
And boxes up everything will will take to the new home


Let see how this goes ... Let hope easy ... Do you have any tips if please drop me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment