Thursday, July 12, 2012

House is almost done ... 2 more week

Cant believe we only have 2 weeks until moving day. I have the uhaul rented and all our family and friends ready. We been packed for a while so all we have to do is bring the furniture from upstairs down stairs.

We went to the house a couple days ago and  everything is almost done .. All they have to do is repaint the whole house put the appliance in, paint the banisters, and add all knobs and locks. Our inspection is next week Tuesday and our walk through is the following Monday. I cant wait!!!! .. Here's a pic of the finish house.


Oh the cabinets are the only thing I wished I did different .. I really wish I went darker

1 comment:

  1. IMANI!!! Your house is beautiful!! I can't wait to see more photos. I like your cabinets. They remind me of what we will have in our master bath.

    ReplyDelete